- dewatering of slurry and rinsing waters;
- obtaining sediment for potential reuse in industrial waste landfills.
- high level of automatization;
- low operation costs;
- high reliability and extraction efficiency;
- ergonomic and compact design;
- eco-friendly design.
Final dewatering of the slurry is done using the method of centrifugation on decanters. This results in formation of the centrate (clarified water) which is transferred to the unit inlet for reuse and the cake (dewatered slurry) with the humidity not exceeding 75%. Using the slurry dewatering plants can cut the facility’s needs for the water treatment equipment by up to 0.5%.