"Hydrogas" company has adopted manufacturing of mechanical mixers for chemical tanks.
The mixers are manufactured with different types of mixing units (mixers), including scraping mixers:
- blade mixers;
- propeller mixers;
- turbine mixers;
- scraping mixers.
The choice of the type of a mixer depends on the viscosity and type of medium, technology used and customer’s requirements. The drive can be connected directly from the motor or via a motor-reducer. The RPM range of the mixers is 5 to 1,500.
Applications and features:
- used to mix aggressive, hazardous and toxic media, including two-phase (containing undissolved gases) media;
- technological processes in reactors, polymerizers and mixers;
- dimensions and coupling sizes in accordance with specific requirements;
- the following types are used as shaft seals:
- manufactured in compliance with TDFA.061500.000TU;
- comply with the Customs Union’s Technical Regulations TR TS 010, 032
- certificates for design and manufacturing nuclear power plant equipment.
- 12X18H10T type steel (C 0.12%, Cr 18%, Ni 10%, Ti up to 1.5%);
- 10X17H13M2T type steel (C 0.10%, Cr 17%, Ni 13%, Mo 2%, Ti up to 1.5%);
- 06XH28MДT alloy (C 0.06%, Cr, Ni 28%, Mo, Cu, Ti);
Innovative features and original designs have been patented by RF Patent No. 2418626.
* Hermetic seals with torque transfer via a coupling system of permanent magnets guarantee working fluid leakage elimination and allow operation at temperatures up to +350°C.