DESIGN FEATURES AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
- recommended for updating items associated with pumps NV, NV-E, 12 NA9x4, etc;
- principal application is handling impure water and petroleum products (and mixtures thereof) with viscosity up to 100 cSt from underground drainage vessels;
- volume content of solid inclusions in handled media up to 3%, size up to 10 mm;
- working temperature: –60° to +80°С;
- immersion depth up to 9 m;
- no need for maintenance and control, including additional protective automation;
- stationed outdoors without sheds (climatic version CT1);
- fitted with explosion-proof motor;
- immersible part and liquid end materials – 35ХМЛ (C 0.35% max, Cr, Mo) and 09Г2С (C 0.9%, Mn up to 2%, Si);
- two end face mechanical seals with an intermediate chamber filled with barrier fluid;
- control device detecting barrier fluid leakage from the chamber between the mechanical seals;
- leak-proof “dry” column with ball-bearing supports filled with lubrication;
- manufactured in accordance with TDFA.062621.100.TU specifications;
- compliant to the Customs Union Technical Regulations TR TS 004, 010, 012.
| NVD 50/50
| NVD 50/80
Innovative solutions and original design of the NVD semi-submersible pump are protected by the RF Patent.
included in the JSC TRANSNEFT Technical Specifications and Infrastructure Upgrade Project.
IMMERSIBLE PARTS AND LIQUID END MATERIALS:
- 35ХМЛ steel (C 0.35% max, Cr, Mo);
- 09Г2С steel (C 0.9%, Mn up to 2%, Si).
Overall and coupling
dimensions of the baseplate
according to GOST 12815
DN 600…1,000 mm, standard
PN 0.6 MPa, custom versions
PN up to 1.6 MPA, sealing
surfaces versions 1-5.