DESIGN FEATURES AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION:
- total leakage elimination from the valve’s working chamber achieved by torque transfer via system of SmCo or NdFeB permanent magnets through a leaktight stationary barrel;
- liquid end made of stainless steels and alloys, the plugs are lined with chemically resistant plastic polymers;
- working temperature from - 40° to + 160°С;
- volume content of solid mechanic inclusions (up to 2 mm) in the pumped medium up to 0.5%;
- no elastomeric parts or lubrication in the structure;
- the main application of this type of valves is in hazardous facilities using chemically active and toxic media in technological processes;
- valve leak-proof capacity equivalent to class A acc. to GOST R 54808-2011.
Original design of the hermetic valve is protected by RF Patent No. 2394177.
|Passage Diameter Nominal, mm
|Nominal Pressure, MPa
|Working Temperature Range, °С
|Valve Leak-Proof Capacity acc. to GOST R 54808-2011
SIZES AND INSTALLATION DIMENSIONS OF VALVES